Tuesday, December 27, 2016

{...Oopsie...}

So I didn't go through with the Blogmas like I wanted to, but with my man here, I have been spending as much time with him as I possibly can <3 unfortunately he leaves this Sunday and its a bit of a bitter, sweet feeling. We have both gotten a taste of what life would be like together and I must say, we can both agree its not all fairytales and rainbows LOL I love him with all my heart, but with us being together every minute of everyday for 3 weeks.... we have not been the best of friends lately 😣 but I can tell you, my heart is absolutely breaking knowing I have to say goodbye to him in just a few days.

So I'm gonna let you all in on a little secret..... Steven and I did get married while he was here 💒 with him being in the military, it was easier to get married now to get a little Headstart on our lives....I'm sure if you're military and you're reading this, you'll understand. We will still be having our wedding in June... nothing has changed just needed to get that done so that our lives can get a good Headstart 😊 and I know I've already said that...I apologize haha


My awesome Tia also took our engagement photos while he was here 😍 and I am absolutely in love with how they turned out!
What do you guys think?







So that is my update... again I apologize for missing out on my blogmas 😢
I hope you're all doing well and I would love to hear how your Christmases went 😊🎄

No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Three-nager" Stage

Good morning friends!  Hope y'all had a good Monday and start to the week! I was able to get a good nights sleep last night and Eva did ...