Monday, December 12, 2016

Blogmas 2016 - Day Eleven { Stocking Stuffer Ideas }

Hello fellow bloggers!

I am so sorry I missed yesterdays blog and am only doing it now, but Steven flew in yesterday and we have just been hanging out and enjoying each others company, so again I am so sorry for the late post! ❤

So this is just gonna be a quick post...we don't really do the stocking stuffers, never did that until our first year here in the States, my aunt and uncle actually filled up our stockings and told us it was little gifts from Santa 🎅

I think its a really cute tradition and I would love to do it with my little family one day ❤

1 comment:

The "Three-nager" Stage

Good morning friends!  Hope y'all had a good Monday and start to the week! I was able to get a good nights sleep last night and Eva did ...