Friday, December 2, 2016

Blogmas 2016 - Day Two { Christmas Movies on the Must Watch List }


Good evening everyone! I know this post is going up late, but I thought that I could try and kick start my laptop and its gone 😢 doesn't switch on at all! So I guess I'm gonna be doing my blog posts on my phone...better than nothing right? 😉

So here are a few of my favorites that I HAVE to watch every year :::






Yes I have to have my Disney movies on this list ❤ hehe

Would love to see what you all love to watch 😊

2 comments:

  1. Great list! Some I have never even seen. I may need to add them to my list this year and check the out! ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you so well, I almost guessed all these movies for you hahaha

    ReplyDelete

The "Three-nager" Stage

Good morning friends!  Hope y'all had a good Monday and start to the week! I was able to get a good nights sleep last night and Eva did ...