Friday, December 9, 2016

Blogmas 2016 - Day Nine { How Do You Decorate? }

Good afternoon everyone! 😊

Its Friday!! And we are on Day Nine of our Blogmas adventure 😁🎄 I hope you are all having a wonderful month so far and are working up your excitement for Christmas! 🎅
I know I am! 😉


We are not the type of family that goes all out and hangs decorations around the whole house inside and out, but we do the best we can with what we have ❤🎄










We have fallen in love with the idea of Christmas Villages and this is now the second year we have done one 😊 and in my opinion, we get better and better every year 🎄

Cant wait to see all of your decorations! 😁


No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Three-nager" Stage

Good morning friends!  Hope y'all had a good Monday and start to the week! I was able to get a good nights sleep last night and Eva did ...