Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Blogmas 2016 - Day Thirteen { Christmas Cards }

Good Evening Friends!! ❤

Hope you are all well and keeping warm on these cold days...I'm freezing and keep snuggling up to Steven to keep me warm haha thank goodness he doeant mind 😊 he's such a sweetheart and I am really enjoying his company ❤

Anyway....onto day 13 of ourBlogmas journey which is unbelieveable, the month just seems to be flying by 😐

So about Christmas Cards....I have never sent anyone christmas cards, last year was actually the first year I sent out christmas cards and I loved it ❤

They had a gorgeous Christmas village shining under the big moon on christmas night with Santa flying in his sleigh over the village 🎄

Everyone loved the cards and I was thinking of doing it again this year....so I guess we'll see 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Three-nager" Stage

Good morning friends!  Hope y'all had a good Monday and start to the week! I was able to get a good nights sleep last night and Eva did ...