Thursday, December 8, 2016

Blogmas 2016 - Day Eight { Favorite Family Christmas Recipe }

Good evening everyone!

Hope you are all keeping warm wherever you are 😊 its freezing on my end of the world, but I'm still the crazy person who really misses yaving snow during the holiday season ❄ haha

Onto today's post....Favorite Family Christmas Recipes ❤
Coming from both a South African and Portuguese families, there are so many yummy goodies that appear on the table for Christmas 🎄

From my South African side we have ::

Koeksisters 

Vetkoek - Fatcake

Milktert - Milktart

And from my Portuguese side we have ::

Pasteis de Nata - Custard Tartlets

Rissois de Camarao - Prawn Cakes

Every Christmas, these have to be made ❤ hehe

2 comments:

  1. My favorite part of Christmas....the food lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Lol
      Family time and food...what more could you ask for? Haha

      Delete

The "Three-nager" Stage

Good morning friends!  Hope y'all had a good Monday and start to the week! I was able to get a good nights sleep last night and Eva did ...