Sunday, December 4, 2016

Blogmas 2016 - Day Three { Christmas Wishlist }

I am so sorry this post is going up a day late. I was not feeling well at all yesterday, have no clue what it is, if its the flu or just an annoying cold, but I just did not have the energy to do anything yesterday!

As I've gotten older, my Christmas wish lists have gotten a little shorter. There is not much I want when I have everything I could've ever asked for ❤ but nonetheless.....here is my little wishlist :::

This may seem so silly for a 20 year old to want, but I've always wanted a giant teddy bear...especially when Steven and I are apart hehe

I love fluffy slippers, especially these booties! 😍

I am a huge blanket lover...I could buy all the fluffy blankets in the world if I could, but what I really want is a knitted blanket ❤

Like I said, don't have much on my wishlist hehe

What's on your wishlist this Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Three-nager" Stage

Good morning friends!  Hope y'all had a good Monday and start to the week! I was able to get a good nights sleep last night and Eva did ...