Saturday, December 10, 2016

Blogmas 2016 - Day Ten { Real or Artificial Tree? }

Hey everyone!

It is Saturday!! And I am not doing too good 😒 I am having a horrible stabbing pain on my left side, especially when I take feel breaths...was told it could be Kidney Stones and I'm praying it isn't, but lately I have been having issues with my kidneys and my bladder...dont know if its the cold weather or what 😒 so hopefully this will pass soon because not only am I sick and tired of having this issue, but my amazing fiancee is flying in tomorrow and I dont wanna be in pain on the way to pick him up from the airport...after all it is a 2 hour drive 😖

Anyway...onto more positive things, lets do our post for Day Ten of our Blogmas which is...do you have a real or artificial tree for Christmas? I have an artificial tree...we've always had artificial trees 🎄 the only times we had real trees was when we first got to the States, my Tia and Uncle Curt got a real tree and that was the first time I have ever decorated and had a real Christmas tree...the smell is what I fell in love with most 😍 because who doesnt love the smell of pine?? 🎄❤

The second time we got a real tree was last year, when the 4 of us had our own home and we thought we would try the real tree....never again! Lol too much mess and we didnt know what to do with it after, how to get rid of it 😐 so we are perfectly content with our artificial tree 😊🎄


What kind of tree do you guys prefer? 😊🎄

No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Three-nager" Stage

Good morning friends!  Hope y'all had a good Monday and start to the week! I was able to get a good nights sleep last night and Eva did ...