Monday, January 2, 2017

{...Happy New Year...}

{2017}

 

Happy New Year everyone!
I know I am a day late and for that I apologize, yesterday I had to say goodbye to my love yet again 😢 and probably won't see him again until June which is the month of our wedding 💒
I am hoping to see him in March though for his birthday, but looks like we will have to see where time and money leads us.
 
So as I was saying... Happy New Year everyone! This year will hopefully be a great year for you all 😊 I know a lot of people who have said that 2016 was one of the worst years they've had, some have said it has been one of the worst years they've had in a while and I can honestly vouch for that!
2016 has been a difficult year for myself, my family and my husband but it has also been a year full of joy and love 😍 it was the year I got engaged and married the love of my life, the year my sister and brother-in-law welcomes their precious baby boy into this world and Blessed both Steven and I with our first little nephew 😍 , my husband and I have conquered a deployment and become stronger and closer as a couple, and not to mention we moved closer to family at the beginning of 2016 😊
 
So yes this year has been difficult, but it has also been a year of Blessings and love 💑
Now as my Tia did, I am going to go over this year in this post to remember 2016 and to remember all the struggles and lessons that have been taught.
 
 

{February}

"So I've delayed posting due to Steven being home, packing for our move, and just trying to live life to the fullest at this point. I know that non of this is an excuse to stop blogging but I am only 19 and still have my whole life ahead of me."
 

{April}

"A lot has been going here on my side...okay maybe not a lot considering I haven't applied for a job yet, but just as I was about to, I received some amazing and exciting news....!
I am going to be an Aunt!!!"
 

{November}

"Yes I am apologizing again for the 1000th time...I am sorry I haven't been on my blog, life has been extremely hectic, (when hasn't it been hectic? Haha) but I am back!! Unfortunately I have to type up this post and future posts up on my phone because I no longer have a working laptop, so I've been trying to figure out how it works on the phone and its actually not that bad....I will make do! 😊"
 

{December}

"Wow! Can you believe December us here already? Seems like we were just starting 2016 off...CRAZY!!"
 

 
I would love to see how all of your years went! :)
 

Have a Blessed 2017!! 

 

 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Lets Hope this New Year 2017 has lesser disasters, lesser hate, lesser accidents and loads of

    love for People around the World.

    Amit lamba
    Amit lamba

    ReplyDelete

The "Three-nager" Stage

Good morning friends!  Hope y'all had a good Monday and start to the week! I was able to get a good nights sleep last night and Eva did ...