Thursday, December 1, 2016

Blogmas 2016 - Day One { The Christmas Tag }

🎄 December Is Finally Here!! 🎄




Wow! Can you believe December us here already? Seems like we were just starting 2016 off...CRAZY!! 

Anyway...it is that time of year where all Bloggers or Vloggers or whatever you do online, make a commitment to put up a post every single day for 25 days on how they are going to be preparing for Christmas this year and just what will be on the dinner table for Christmas, who will be there and so on and so forth. 

My Tia Sandra has set up and planned a whole list of categories to post about each day so you all know what to talk about about :) if you would like to visit her gorgeous blog just click on this link and enjoy! 

http://familycorner.blogspot.com/

So let's get started shall we? :D 


Day One - The Christmas Tag

 

🌟 What's Your Favorite Holiday Movie?

My favorite holiday movie would have to be How The Grinch Stole Christmas. I know that may seem like such a childish movie, but I just love Dr. Seuss and I love the moral of the story ❤ Plus I love the music and just how good you feel after watching it.
  
🌟 What's Your Favorite Christmas Color?

This isn't really easy to answer because I love all the Christmas colors, but I suppose if I really HAVE to pick one, I would pick green! 🎄
  
🌟 Do You Like to Stay in Your PJ's or Get Dressed Up for Christmas?

I like to dress up for Christmas if I am spending Christmas at another family members house, but other than that if I am at home, then I will gladly stay in my PJ's! 

 🌟 If You Could Only Buy One Person a Present This Year, Who Would It Be?

This is extremely hard for me to answer because there are so many people who do so much for me and that I appreciate so much, but if I had to pick someone, I would pick my brother. We may not get along almost AT ALL, but he is the only person I can speak freely to about anything and he has helped me through so many dark days. ❤

🌟 Do You Open Your Presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?

Growing up, we would always open our gifts on Christmas Eve. When that clock strikes 12, we gather the entire family, sit around each other and hand out gifts and enjoy the moment! ❤ 
Now I know you're probably thinking, "but technically that's Christmas morning..." but that's just how we work and then when we wake up at around 8-9 in the morning, we open our "Santa Gifts" as most of you would call it. 🎅

🌟 What Do You Like to do on Your Christmas Break?

Mostly chill and enjoy family time. My parents are major worker bees so it will just be my brother, Steven and myself most of the time. We might watch some Christmas movies together and maybe play a few games...but mostly we will just be doing our own thing and just enjoying the time that we have together.

🌟 Any Christmas Wishes?

  1. Steven's leave gets approved so that he can join us for Christmas this year. ❤
  2. The health of my family. My mom is actually sick at the moment and has lost her voice, so I'm Praying she makes a quick recovery, also my Tia hasn't been feeling too well either.
  3. That God shines His beautiful light over this world and delivers us from all the Evil that has been going on and getting out of hand. 👏
🌟 Favorite Christmas Smell?

I am a huge fan of the Pine Tree smell and the Cinnamon Sticks smell. To me...that is what Christmas smells like. 

🌟 Favorite Christmas Meal or Treat?

The yummy Portuguese food made on Christmas Eve and I have to say all of the Christmas cookies and anything to do with Peppermint! 

🌟 What Are You Doing for The Holiday This Year?

Hopefully Steven will be coming down to spend 2 weeks with us for Christmas, fingers crossed that his leave gets approved! 😖 We will also probably be going over to my Tias house to celebrate.

🌟 What's Your Favorite Holiday Drink?

Peppermint Hot Chocolate with Marshmallows. 

🌟 Candy Cane or Gingerbread Men?

I am going to have to say both on this one. There is just no way I can choose! LOL

🌟 What's Your Favorite Christmas/Holiday Song?

All I Want for Christmas is You! ❤

🌟 What is Most Important to You About The Holidays?

Being surrounded by Family, and remembering what Christmas is really all about ❤ the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ ★


              

 I hope you all enjoyed today's post! 

Please feel free to drop down your links so I can visit your Blogs too! ❤

   

   

6 comments:

  1. So fun to learn some of your Christmas favorites. OH you helped me remember how much I love peppermint hot chocolate too! ;) And I just love your Aunt Sandra. She's been such a wonderful friend to meet here in blogland. So nice to now meet you too. You seem like such a sweet loving family.

    And I hope your boyfriend gets his leave too! He's a got a great name!! (my Dad and brother are both named Steven).
    Blessings to you for this holiday season ahead. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Carrie :) yes we are a loving family and love Christmas time together.

      Was really nice to meet you too! :)
      Hope you and your family have a Blessed Holiday Season 🎄

      Delete
  2. I loved reading all your answers. You are wonderfully descriptive. I sure hope your mom feels better soon and that your boyfriend's leave is approved. Your aunt and I have been blog friends for many years abd I feel like I know you all. Have a blessed Christmas season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tamy :) and thankfully my fiancees leave has been approved and I will be seeing him next Sunday!

      Was so nice meeting you!

      I hope you and your family have a Blessed holiday season! :)

      Delete
  3. Awwww if your brother saw this he would be all happy, that's so sweet of you babe :)

    Thank you for the wishes to get well, I really do appreciate it. Now I'm gonna be on the lookout for tomorrow's post with the Christmas wishlist, so I get ideas on what to get you hahahahah

    Love you babe <3

    ReplyDelete

The "Three-nager" Stage

Good morning friends!  Hope y'all had a good Monday and start to the week! I was able to get a good nights sleep last night and Eva did ...