Sunday, December 4, 2016

Blogmas 2016 -Day Four { Christmas Playlist }

Good afternoon everyone! How are you enjoying your Sunday? Mine is very lazy, a little chilly, but that's about it 😊

Right...my Christmas Playlist is very minimal. I am the type of person who just opens up spotify or YouTube and plays any Christmas Playlist that pops up and if I don't like it, I move onto the next one.

These are my favorites so far :::

I am a huge Pentatonix fan and their Christmas album is absolutely amazing! 

My family has been listening to Michael Buble for years and it just so happens that my fiance loves him too ❤ Michael Buble has to be played throughout December because his Christmas albums are one of the best! 

Home Free is a country acapella group for those of you who that have never heard of them 😊 I am a huge country music fan so there has to be some country Christmas music playing in my house hehe 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Three-nager" Stage

Good morning friends!  Hope y'all had a good Monday and start to the week! I was able to get a good nights sleep last night and Eva did ...