Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Blogmas 2016 - Day Seven { Cookies to be Baked }

I'm going to apologize right now for not posting yesterday which was { Day Six - Pot Simmer Recipes } if you would like to see the post, then visit my Aunt Sandra's blog ::: http://familycorner.blogspot.com


I have never made cookies from scratch or even tried, but I would really love to one day. I wont lie, I am a little terrified haha but my mentality is if I dont learn now, I wont be able to be the cool mom that makes cookies for my kids 😎 and before you say anything, yes I do know you can get them premade and ready to throw in the oven, but that's not as good as homemade, quality cookies made with love ❤

These are a few I would like to try this holiday season :::



This last one is White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies and the reason I want to try these is because Steven is a huge fan of these cookies, and since he's going to be here for the holiday season, I thought I'd treat my wonderful man to some of these ❤

I know there's only 3 different types of cookies here, but I wanted to start simple 🍪
Better to start somewhere right? 😉

4 comments:

  1. I love your ambition. There is nothing better than scratch cookies. Premade, well they taste premade. I hope you enjoy baking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tamy 😊
      I sure hope they come out great! Haha

      Delete
  2. You can do it, there's nothing to making cookies, honestly :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly hope so...knowing me, I'll burn the house down! Haha

      Delete

The "Three-nager" Stage

Good morning friends!  Hope y'all had a good Monday and start to the week! I was able to get a good nights sleep last night and Eva did ...