Tuesday, December 2, 2014

We Have Entered December

Well we have finally entered December, what a year it has been!! LOL I'm sure most of you would agree :) this year went by really fast, seems like just yesterday we were popping the champagne bottle screaming out "Happy New Year!"

Today was a cold, but one of those "I-don't-care-what-I-look-like" kind of days. I just slipped on some leggings, a tank top and a throw over with a scarf. I really did not care what I looked like haha. I got to Tia's house and tackled school straight away. I am so sick of school already it is not even funny! I just want it done and out of the way so I won't have to deal with any of it anymore...I have a feeling I'm going to regret saying that one day LOL.

These past few nights I have been watching all the Step Up movies from the first to the last, well the last one I am actually going to watch again tonight, just to complete the process ;) haha. I am even thinking about watching all of them all over again...that is how much I love them. You probably thinking I'm crazy, but that's okay, life wouldn't be fun without crazy people ;)

Last night I watched Step Up Revolution and it just got me on a high and I didn't feel like going to sleep after, I just wanted to watch it all over again but it was 2:00am and I figured it would be a good idea to just get some sleep. As I was watching the movie, I remembered some friends back home telling me I look exactly like the main girl in there....

What do you guys think??....

I don't see how we look the same, but you know, I suppose everyone has their own opinion about certain things :) maybe I should go and audition for the next Step Up movie ;) see how far I get LOL

Well anyway I am sitting on the couch waiting for my Sons of Anarchy to come on, there are only 2 more episodes left until the series is done for good :( I am heartbroken, but I guess everything has to come to an end right? So let's see what happens on tonight's episode :)

Have a warm Tuesday night everyone :)
God Bless

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Three-nager" Stage

Good morning friends!  Hope y'all had a good Monday and start to the week! I was able to get a good nights sleep last night and Eva did ...