Sunday, December 21, 2014

Blogmas 2014 - Day 21: Share Your Favorite Christmas Poem or Picture


Good evening everyone :)

So this is another late post x_x I apologize, but today was actually my brother's 13th Birthday, and we have all just been sitting around and had some family over for some coffee/tea and some yummy cake. So today was pretty constructive.

Okay so I don't have many favorite Christmas poems, actually I don't even think I know any LOL, but I do have a lot of favorite Christmas pictures that I would love to share with you...<3

That was me last year around about this time, doing my very first ballet performance up at the military base here. I was nerve wrecking, but I absolutely loved it! And with the tree and lights in the background, it just has to be one of my favorites.



Now i am pretty sure by now you all know that I am in love with horses LOL and these are some of my favorite Christmas pictures, and look....they all horses :D hahaha

What are your favorite pictures or poems? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Three-nager" Stage

Good morning friends!  Hope y'all had a good Monday and start to the week! I was able to get a good nights sleep last night and Eva did ...