Sunday, December 14, 2014

Blogmas 2014 - Day 14: Favorite Childhood Cristmas Memory.

Good afternoon amazing people! :)

How are we all doing today? Hope well and cheerful LOL, I'm cold but you know, winter will do that ;) haha

Right...my favorite childhood Christmas memory would have to be when we all went to my Grandfather's house on Christmas Eve and the whole family would be there. Portuguese families aren't exactly the smallest so the house was filled with laughter and chattering, it was just amazing. The kids would all play outside while the adults would cook up some prawns and yummy goods.

The one Christmas Eve, we made a video for my Tia here in the States, I was about 7 or 8 maybe even younger. My uncle decided to record all of us saying hello and telling her stories and that for me was like a big thing. We would play outside in the yard and then at night come inside and still play video games or my favorite...hide and seek! :D

Every year was like this, so I can't really say there was a favorite, but then we get to spend a Christmas with family we haven't seen in many years and in the United States with snow and all...now that would also have to be considered as a favorite :) hehe

What was your favorite childhood Christmas memory?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun making a video for your Tia. I bet she really enjoyed watching it. :-D

    ReplyDelete

The "Three-nager" Stage

Good morning friends!  Hope y'all had a good Monday and start to the week! I was able to get a good nights sleep last night and Eva did ...