Sunday, November 30, 2014

Starting To Get That Christmas Spirit...

Good evening awesome people! :)

I hope you all had a fantastic Sunday, hope you are all relaxed and ready for the week ahead....we nearly done because tomorrow is the 1st of December, which means Christmas holidays are coming soon! :D

Super Exciting!!!

Today we really got into the Christmas spirit and went and got our little Christmas tree. We bought a real one this year and we love it so much. This is our first Christmas together in our new home and for a family that had to leave everything behind including ornaments and decorations, we did a pretty good job...

I just love our little area and I love our tree, most of all I loved decorating with my family <3 was good decorating with just us four again <3
I did think about last year when we went with my Tia and Uncle to get our tree, we were still mind blown about the fact that you can get REAL Christmas trees...well my mind was blown, I don't know about my brother or my parents LOL

I did miss decorating the tree with them, but I also missed decorating our home with just us four <3

This was also my Jax's first Christmas with us <3 He was really confused with what everything was and why we had it in the house LOL. He was all over the place, which is not the best thing since we were trying to get everything up and running haha, but other than that I loved seeing the curiosity in him.

Tonight was also Walking Dead night, which is kind of funny seeing as we watching something so horrible on the same day of putting up Christmas stuff LOL, but we made it into like a family tradition and we love it either way. Tonight's episode was.....WOW! For those of you that watch Walking Dead too, I bet you all know what I am talking about haha, and I bet you are all in shock as well. You should have seen our faces, I wish someone had recorded us or taken a picture LOL!

Well now I am sitting on the couch with my family watching Earth to Echo, looks cute and so far I am enjoying it.

Hope you all have a fantastic night and hope you are all ready for the week ahead!

God Bless

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Three-nager" Stage

Good morning friends!  Hope y'all had a good Monday and start to the week! I was able to get a good nights sleep last night and Eva did ...