Friday, December 12, 2014

Blogmas 2014 - Day 12: Winter Wonderland, Pics of where you live

For years I have been wanting to live in the country, with wide open spaces, animals and just the fresh air and the scenery and etc. After living in the big city all my life and that being the place I grew up, when moving to a place like Idaho, it felt amazing and felt like I could breathe and just be myself and move around without having to look over my shoulders every 5 minutes everywhere I went.

Living so close to the open country is already almost like a dream come true for me, I am hoping one day I will be able to live on a ranch with my own horses, and hopefully raise my children on a ranch. That is my dream and I am going to try and make it come true!

It never snowed in South Africa, it snowed once in my whole life that I have been there, but it wasn't as thick and beautiful as this. Coming to a place that snows every winter even if its just for one day, is like paradise.....well for me LOL!

Definitely a dream come true for a teenage girl! <3


4 comments:

  1. Pretty pictures! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! I hope you have a white Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply, been so busy lately x_x , but thank you so much Jhona, I hope we do too :D
      Hope you do too xx

      Delete

The "Three-nager" Stage

Good morning friends!  Hope y'all had a good Monday and start to the week! I was able to get a good nights sleep last night and Eva did ...