Saturday, December 13, 2014

Blogmas 2014 - Day 13: How Are You Counting Down to Chrismas

Hello everyone :)

Hope you are all having a good, but warm Saturday hehe I know I am still trying to keep warm and get some sort of feeling in my fingers again LOL

Okay, so I have been enjoying doing this Blogmas trend, it has been very entertaining and I just love reading everybody's traditions and routines during this time of year.

So ever since we were little, my gran would always buy us advent calendars for Christmas, the ones that have a piece of chocolate behind each window for everyday that passes by. My brother would be a little cheat and not eat his candy for the day, instead he would wait for a few days days to go by and then one day he would eat all the candy's in the calendar LOL

That is basically all we had to countdown to Christmas, of course we had us running around everyday each day more excited than the next hehe <3

2 comments:

The "Three-nager" Stage

Good morning friends!  Hope y'all had a good Monday and start to the week! I was able to get a good nights sleep last night and Eva did ...