Sunday, December 28, 2014

{What a week...!}

Good afternoon amazings! :)

I hope you all had a Blessed and wonderful Christmas with your loved ones <3 I definitely did! May have gotten a little bit tipsy, but you know, haha it was an important celebration :)

So on Christmas Eve while we were all together and playing Pictionary, the electricity went out throughout the whole town. It looked so scary and dark like we were in a horror movie LOL, but I think it went out because of the major snow storm we had going on here. The wind blew really hard and it was just chaos! The best part about it though was sitting together and opening presents in candle light....talk about romantic huh ;) LOL

We all got Blessed with amazing gifts and we are truly grateful for it all :)

I truly wish my family from back in South Africa could be here with us for Christmas, but hopefully next year my wish will come true. I don't know what is going with me lately but I am really missing all my friends and family back home :(

This is what I was doing earlier, just going through some old letters and cards from friends and family back home, also found a few trinkets that were given to me and some I have kept since I was a baby <3

So that is what I have been doing today, also I am going to catch up on my studying for my drivers test which I want to pass before entering the New Year....so am going to need lots of luck and prayers with that one LOL

Hope you are all having a fabulous Sunday :)
Will be back tomorrow!

Love you all! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Three-nager" Stage

Good morning friends!  Hope y'all had a good Monday and start to the week! I was able to get a good nights sleep last night and Eva did ...