Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas Eve!


Well good evening everyone :)

Merry Christmas Eve to you all :D I hope you all have a Blessed Christmas and a fantastic new Year :) <3

I'm sorry to say, but I don't see the point in completing the Blogmas, I have been so busy trying to get my lessons for school up to date and I tell you, it is killing me!

Someone please send help??? LOL

Tonight is the kind of night to sit down with family and have some yummy goods to eat, a few drinks here and there and then when the clock strikes 12, it is time to open presents. Most of you have already opened presents, I know my family back in South Africa opened their prezzies hours ago since we are 9 hours behind them. I hope you all got spoilt rotten and got everything you have ever wished for and more, but lets not forget what today is really about.....Happy Birthday Jesus Christ<3 we love you always! <3

Have a Blessed night and day everyone :)
God Bless you all
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Three-nager" Stage

Good morning friends!  Hope y'all had a good Monday and start to the week! I was able to get a good nights sleep last night and Eva did ...