Friday, December 12, 2014

Blogmas 2014 - Day 10: Show Us Your Cookies, or Recipes

I am not the type to cook or bake, but I am the type to learn new things whether they come out terrible or not! Haha I grew up in a family that loves to cook and bake, from both my mom's and dad's side of the family. Me on the other hand....I am still learning.

Now I don't have any pictures of my own creations, as I haven't attempted them yet haha, but I would like to try and make a Christmas Fruit Cake, and some sort of other yummy Christmas puddings.

If you have any ideas, I would like some suggestions :) I know my Tia has a few that I can try, but if anybody has anything different, please may I have a few recipes?? <3

Hope you all have a great night!

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Three-nager" Stage

Good morning friends!  Hope y'all had a good Monday and start to the week! I was able to get a good nights sleep last night and Eva did ...