Monday, December 8, 2014

Blogmas 2014 - Day 8: What Is On Your Wishlist This Year

Being a big girly girl I guess you can say I have A LOT on my wishlist that is not exactly easy to get haha. I am a huge fan of different clothing styles and jewelry, especially belly rings, earrings, and a couple of these...

Aren't they stunning??

I am also a big fan of anything to do with horses! In one of my very first blog posts, or could have been my very first one, I mentioned that horses are like everything to me and have been since I could even walk LOL I think I started walking on all fours like a horse before actually walking on my own two feet....I even sounded like a horse, I would whinny and grunt and everything haha, my family believed I was an actual horse in my previous life LOL.



There are a few ideas of what I want horse related for Christmas :D LOL

There are so many more things I want to mention and show you, but this post does have to end sometime this year LOL. I am trying my luck with getting a Samsung Galaxy S4 or S5, but that is not happening at all *bummer*

I hope you all get what you want for Christmas, but most importantly I hope you spend the special day with loved ones and celebrate the true meaning of Christmas! <3

Have a good evening everybody! :)

God Bless

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Three-nager" Stage

Good morning friends!  Hope y'all had a good Monday and start to the week! I was able to get a good nights sleep last night and Eva did ...