Monday, December 29, 2014

{Monday...Meh!}

Good evening beauties! :)

Well it is Monday again, and can you believe that 2015 is literally just around the corner? :/
Where has this year gone? LOL

A lot has happened this year, and a lot of lessons have been learnt especially for me. I did go through a break up about a few weeks ago with someone I was madly in love with and we were together for a year and 5 months. We had these plans and he was going to come here for me and and and....but I guess I should have known from the beginning that it was far too good to be true, so its just to show fairy tales don't exist hehe, but lesson learned and now I can really focus on my life here in the US and just move forward and focus on what really matters like school, my family, and now that I am nearly done with school its time to look for a job, maybe study further in fitness or beauty...who knows what the future holds for me?

This year has been tough, not only for me, but for my family too. Just everything has been piling up, problem on top of another problem and its just been one crazy ride LOL, I bet some of you can agree with me :)

I do have some resolutions for 2015, and no it's not that whole "New Year...New Me" thing LOL, I just have a few new things I want to try that will help me in my health and just me as a person and I will share all of those with you just before we enter the New Year :D

Right, it's getting late now..I just also wanted to thank all of you that take time to read and comment on my posts, I'm so glad my blog is taking off and I hope to hear a lot more from you in the future :)

Hope you all have a fantastic Monday night, sleep tight and have sweet dreams <3

God Bless

xxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Three-nager" Stage

Good morning friends!  Hope y'all had a good Monday and start to the week! I was able to get a good nights sleep last night and Eva did ...