Saturday, January 3, 2015

{2015..This is Going to be THE year!}

Hello friends :)

Well...Happy new years! Hehe hope you are all ready for this new year, I know I am but to be quite honest I am really scared LOL, this is the year my life starts and that to me is a little exciting but mostly scary!

Last year was a hard year not only for me, but I think for everyone. 2014 seemed like the year for lessons to be learned ( I think I mentioned that in one of my previous posts, but Oh well...let's mention it again LOL ), but this year we are going to take those lessons and use them to our advantage in the obstacles that are coming our way!

WE GOT THIS!! <3

I do have a few resolutions, healthy resolutions haha. I am going to be doing daily workouts and I am going to try and help my mom and brother as well...which shouldn't be so hard because I am fun to work out with! ;) ( yea...they don't agree! :( ) I am also planning on drinking a lot more water and green tea because I tend to dehydrate and that is not happening this year....I WILL be hydrated hahaha! Also I think healthy eating is a huge MUST! No more junk food, and if there is going to be junk food...it won't be all the time or often, maybe like once or twice a month at least ( yea let's see how well that goes )

I hope you are all going to take this year and make it YOUR year! 
You are in charge for the next 365 days ;) make it count! <3 

Have a great day beauties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Three-nager" Stage

Good morning friends!  Hope y'all had a good Monday and start to the week! I was able to get a good nights sleep last night and Eva did ...