Monday, August 3, 2015

{And....It's....Monday!}

Happy Monday everyone, I hope you all had a relaxing weekend and hope you are ready for the busy week ahead! Didn't really want to wake up this morning, but who does on a Monday? Lol I got up pretty late (which is not new for me) and I started on some laundry, washed a few dishes and now I am sitting here typing up this post. I think once I'm done here I can start applying for the jobs I have my eye on, that's if I'm not hanging out with my best friend...or should I say...the sister I never had lol. Leeann is Steven's older sister and while he is gone, we kind of keep each other company....everyday! Haha I love her to death and we really know how to laugh and have a good time.


Even though it's Monday, I have to say it started off perfectly! While I was typing up this post I got a Skype call from my man, out of the blue and that gave me the biggest smile! <3 He just wanted to see me and tell me that he loves me and was hoping to bring him up a little after having a crappy morning, and hopefully I did just that. I love being able to make people feel better and smile, especially if it's the people I love and adore! <3

Right now while the laundry is going and the house is clean, I think I'm going to enjoy a cup of green tea while job hunting.

I hope everyone has an amazing and Blessed Monday! <3

7 comments:

  1. Alright, you'll have to tell me what jobs you have your eye on, and when you go for the interviews and how they go etc. Love you lots my chicken :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well this is a little late, LOL haven't been on here in a while with the job and planning for California, but you know my job already and if anything else comes up..I will definitely let you know :)

      Love you Tia <3

      Delete
  2. It is always nice when Mondays start off well. I love green tea. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for this late reply Jean, but I recently got a job working with Kids as a substitute teacher and I've been panning a trip to California to see my boyfriend and attend the Marine Corp Ball :) but I'm glad you like green tea too, hope you're doing well :)

      Delete
  3. good luck with the job searching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I actually was able to find one as a substitute teacher and I absolutely love it :)

      Delete
  4. good luck with the job searching

    ReplyDelete

The "Three-nager" Stage

Good morning friends!  Hope y'all had a good Monday and start to the week! I was able to get a good nights sleep last night and Eva did ...