Friday, November 7, 2014

Busy,Busy Week

Well this week has been nothing but chaos for me, I actually feel stressed and scared with the amount of work I have piled up for school. I am so ready to finish it's not even funny...

With all the work going on I couldn't post on my blog and that to me isn't a very good thing because I don't want to lose followers or readers. I really want this blog to take off and get a lot of people reading my blog as possible. I don't know if that sounds bad LOL but it's the truth.

So this is what I ended my day with, talk about a great ending to a long, hard week. On Tuesday I was making my mom and I some green tea with honey, my most favorite thing in the world at this point, until my dad walked into the kitchen and pulled out the condensed milk and asked to make him a cup of coffee...well let's just say I changed my mind about the green tea before I could even blink LOL I honestly don't remember when last I had coffee with condensed milk so to me, that was like heaven.

This entire week while doing school, Tia, Jasmine and myself had some very interesting conversations. My favorite was trying to figure out what mine and Jasmine's babies are going to look like one day and what they will call our parents and aunts and uncles LOL. Now you probably thinking I am crazy for thinking about kids at only 18 years old, but don't worry I am not planning on having one anytime soon haha I just love the thought of a baby and how to dress them and who they would turn out to be like, one thing is for sure my baby girl is going to be sassy just like her momma ;) no jokes LOL

I just love having those conversations with my family because that just brings on the laughs and also it makes memories because one day when I do have my own kids, I can look back and smile at the conversations I had with my amazing family <3


Now how can you not think she is cute?? To me, this is exactly what my little girl will look like....just saying LOL

Yes I am a very weird and outspoken person, but that is one of the many things about me. Ever since I moved to the States, even though it has been hard to adjust, I have learned to calm down a bit more now and I am still learning not to have the knife handy whenever people are trying to tell me or teach me something (in other words I am trying not to jump down everybody's throats and get defensive all the time). I am a very stubborn and cheeky person but sometimes it is very unintentional, have the Bettencourt blood running thick in my veins and despite whether it is a good or bad thing, I will always be proud of it <3


I also want to just let everybody know that I am also a very good person to talk to if you are having troubles or just need a friend. If any of you feel the need to speak to anybody, I hope that you will consider me as a person you can run to and trust in. I will be there for you and maybe even say a little prayer <3 Please don't be shy!

Well that is it for today so I hope you guys had a better week than what I did and if not, always look up and know that God is always right by your side no matter what <3

God Bless and keep you always!
Tiffany

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tiffany,
    Good luck with your hectic schedule. Our lot are busy writing exams at the moment. The Matrics are halfway through theirs, and my Sara who's in Grade 8, started this week. As stressful as it is for you guys, (and boy, is it ever!) spare a thought for all the moms who suffer alongside you - I am ready for a spa day, myself:)
    God bless and give you strength,
    xxx B

    ReplyDelete
  2. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your amazings while writing exams! <3

    Hope you keeping well
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

The "Three-nager" Stage

Good morning friends!  Hope y'all had a good Monday and start to the week! I was able to get a good nights sleep last night and Eva did ...