Monday, November 24, 2014

Monday Once Again

Happy Monday Everyone :)

Hope you are all ready for the week ahead, especially for Thanksgiving this Thursday which is quite exciting! Another highlight to my week is no school from Wednesday to Friday, but I think for me it's not going to be much of a break with the amount of work I have to do...the joys of being a senior haha but I know I have no room to talk considering all the adults out there working their butts off for their families, I take my hat off to all of you! <3

This is the love of my life <3 hehe my little Jax, he is my whole heart and my life would be so dull without him. Yesterday we stood by the front door crying and asking to go for a walk, so since I had nothing better to do, I took my baby out for a well deserved walk. The weather was perfect, it wasn't too cold and he just loves it, so that was good enough for me.

After the walk, I came home and started catching up some overdues I had...not something I was looking forward to and was kind of trying to find a new, longer route to take just so I wouldn't have to go home and do this nonsense! HAHA!

School is school and there is nothing you can do except get it done and out of the way!


And just look at who decided to lay there and mock me while I was stuck doing school!
Wanted to just put that blanket over him haha.

Well time to go and get school started, doesn't anyone want to save me?????
Anybody????

Haha have a fantastic Monday all, if you don't have the drive to get through this day just close your eyes, say a little prayer and smile...I can guarantee you'll feel a whole lot better! <3

Have a Blessed and wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Three-nager" Stage

Good morning friends!  Hope y'all had a good Monday and start to the week! I was able to get a good nights sleep last night and Eva did ...