Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Sleepover!!

Good evening everyone! :D

Hope you are all having a wonderful Tuesday evening, I know I am haha.
Tonight my brother and I are sleeping over at my Tia's house and so far it has been one crazy, but productive day. We started off with school and as usual, got side tracked and just started talking and having fun :D I have been going through some personal issues lately and I just love my family for their amazing support and love <3 don't know what I would do without them!

So this is what tonight has been all about...sitting in front of the fire with my family and roasting up some marshmallows to make smores <3 nothing says a sleepover without a warm fire and yummy treats :D

Jas and I actually put together a little vlog about tonight for both mine and her blog called Sparkles and Red Lipstick and I will also be updating it onto my blog just in case any of you can't see it on our blog.

I am really starting to look forward to Thanksgiving this Thursday, I know I am thankful for so much...and I will make a list of all the things I am thankful for on Thursday, it would be wonderful if you would all share what you are all thankful for too <3 I would also love to know what you are all cooking up for Thanksgiving :D other than the Turkey, the pies and all the yummy traditional stuff ;) haha!

Well I hope you all enjoy your night further and have the sweetest of dreams <3

Goodnight and God Bless <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Three-nager" Stage

Good morning friends!  Hope y'all had a good Monday and start to the week! I was able to get a good nights sleep last night and Eva did ...