Saturday, November 29, 2014

Lazy,Lazy Weekend!

Good evening friends! :)

I hope you all had a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving with your loved ones, I know I did. The food was yummy and with family around to share the moment, there is nothing in this world that could possibly top that.

I'm sorry I haven't posted for the past few days, I've just been really lazy and to be honest I kind of hate it, it makes me feel yucky and gross so last night I did a little workout before showering and hopping into my pjs. I did 20 ab rolls with the ab roller my Tia and Uncle lent to me, I did 60 squats and I even stretched a little. Being a dancer or "ex dancer" I would really like to keep my splits and flexibility, and today I am paying the price for it all.....and it feels gooood! B-)

The whole day yesterday we watched movies!! FUN!! LOL my mom had a day off from work and we all just sat on the couch in our pjs and watched 2 movies....the one was called Dream House, we thought it would be a scary movie, but it was just about a guy that went crazy after his family was murdered because he thought he killed them, meantime it was the neighbor who hired a guy to kill them, well not them he wanted the guy to kill his ex wife, but the idiot he hired got the wrong house and family instead LOL and the second movie we watched was.......wait for it......Step Up: All In <3 I don't know about you guys, but the Step Up movies have always been my favorite and I have been dying to watch that movie since it came out. My boyfriend Jose' went and watched it back in South Africa and with him being a dancer too...well "ex dancer", he absolutely loved it!!
(Let's just say I wanted kill him when he told me he was going to watch it! LOL but I gotta love that nerd <3) 

Anyway...last night I wanted to have a Step Up marathon when I went to bed, but I watched the first Step Up and it was already 1:30am, and as much as I wanted to watch the second one, I just couldn't keep my eyes open. I tried to stay up as well to hear from Jose', he is on what we call "matric vac" it's like a vacation you go on once you finish school and he went with 4 other guys, now me being the girlfriend, I am not there....and yes I am jealous of the friends LOL but also with him having to drive 7 possibly 8 hours with the traffic, I kind of worry and especially with them being in South Africa. They went to the beach...(lucky fishies) and that is where they will be staying until the 5th which is Friday. I miss my monster so much, I barely hear from him with him being with his friends and having fun, but I'm just proud that he made it through High School and is now able to tackle the real life LOL


Good Luck Babe!! <3

So today we cleaned up the house, I took care of some overdue lessons for school and after that we made a quick run to Walmart to get a few things...the main idea was to get Christmas decorations for the house, this being our first Christmas alone in the new house hehe, we managed to get a few cute things for the tree and once we got home we just started rearranging and making our own little display for the Christmas village...

 Look at our cute little village! <3


 It looks so beautiful when all the lights are off and just the village lights are on :D
Just love it!

This is my dad's favorite thing at the moment, he just loves this train and he set it up so it would go around the Christmas tree once we get it  hopefully tomorrow or Monday.
Cute huh?

So that was our weekend so far, tomorrow I am going to be finishing up all my schoolwork and then it is time for Walking Dead with the family, sounds like a pretty good Sunday to me! :)

Have an amazing evening everybody...
God Bless

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Three-nager" Stage

Good morning friends!  Hope y'all had a good Monday and start to the week! I was able to get a good nights sleep last night and Eva did ...