Saturday, November 22, 2014

Smells Like Winter

Good evening everyone...hope you are all keeping warm this Saturday evening, I know I am haha I'm sitting here with my hot chocolate and trying to find Disney movies to watch, I don't know why but these past few days, all I've wanted to watch were Disney movies...who says an 18 year old girl still can't enjoy the classics??

So far I have watched Brother Bear 1&2, Mulan 1&2, The Fox and The Hound 1&2, and right now I am watching Mickey Mouse Tales...I absolutely love Mickey Mouse, my Tia actually got me Mickey Mouse jammies for my birthday and I just love them, they are warm and comfy, and...well...covered with Mickey Mouse haha

So I said I would put pictures up from my birthday, to be honest I am still waiting to get them haha, I still need to steal them from my mom and my Tia. To be honest I haven't even looked at them, talk about being a bad young adult haha, my mind has been all over the place, been trying to still catch up everything at school and improve my grades. My algebra teacher actually phoned the other day and gave me a retest to try and boost my grades. So at least I know my teachers this year really want me to graduate and I am thankful for that.

As I said in my previous post, I want to try and start vlogging, lucky for me, my dad's friend actually gave him these 2 small little cameras used for vlogs and stuff like that, so I'm going to try and use that and see how far I get.

Well I'm off to bed, it's late right now and the sound of rain just makes it so easy to fall asleep.

Have a blessed evening all!

2 comments:

  1. While I'm not a cartoon/animation fan at all, those Disney classics hold so much sentiment I can't help but enjoy them! Hope you have a good week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also not a big fan of cartoons, the cartoons these days are just gross and inappropriate to me LOL, but I just LOVE all the Disney classics :)
    Hope you keeping well! <3

    ReplyDelete

The "Three-nager" Stage

Good morning friends!  Hope y'all had a good Monday and start to the week! I was able to get a good nights sleep last night and Eva did ...