Monday, November 3, 2014

~Magnificent Monday~

Good Evening everyone<3

Hope you all had a MAGNIFICENT MONDAY!!
I know I did, wasn't bad at all LOL

So it's starting to get cold and I for one hate and love winter or as I like to say...it's a sweet and sour kind of thing ;) haha....that's a long story, I'll maybe fill you all in on that one another day.

So today started off a bit off, felt grumpy this morning but then again what is new. I can be very unpleasant in the mornings but it's not all the time. Just feel like I am missing home again...my friends, my family, my amazing boyfriend...it is hard, but I just keep looking forward to when my gran comes on down next year to visit and hopefully along with her will be my boyfriend Jose', so fingers crossed for that one.

I just love this picture so much and its starting to look a lot like this here by us and soon it will all be covered with beautiful puffy snow :D that is what I am looking forward to most!

In 3 weeks time I am turning 18 and I won't lie, I am super excited but so scared at the same time. I finally get to grow up and become an independent woman, but at the same time I want to stay this stupid little kid that doesn't know any better, and has to listen to mommy and daddy all the time, but unfortunately life doesn't work that way.

I just realized today that the courses I want to take once I finish school are just things that I like doing, but what about my passion? I think I have decided to become a horse trainer, train horses and even help troubled horses...that has always been a dream of mine so I was thinking maybe I should go for it of course I will have to learn how to ride and study but its something I really want to do and my dream will finally come true. So prayers for me on that one please.

Well this is going to be a short one tonight, hope you all have a blessed Monday night <3
God Bless and keep you always! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Three-nager" Stage

Good morning friends!  Hope y'all had a good Monday and start to the week! I was able to get a good nights sleep last night and Eva did ...