Thursday, November 13, 2014

Just Another Thursday

Good morning everyone!

Well it's just another Thursday, another cold Thursday LOL I am so ready to just fly right back into summer and get those dresses and shorts back on...I do not like the cold, it has its moments with me but other than that...NO!!

So today I am going to be working extra hard to try and catch up on my school work and portfolios. I am so sick of schoolwork right now I can actually just throw my hands up and say "screw it, I'll take my chances in that big, bad world out there", but we all know I am smarter than that ;) LOL

I am sitting under the blankets at the moment typing up this post and I have the heat running in the house as it is freezing cold outside. They say it is supposed to be snowing today, and it has started a little bit but let's just see how long that lasts. I love the snow, but it honestly does not need to be this cold. Who else thinks it should snow but be all sunshine outside too? :D

As you can see, it is getting dark very quickly over here and it is a horrible feeling. Around 5pm the sky is already dark as night and the moon is already for his shift. Now I don't know about you, but I could just sleep when this time of the day comes around.

Well I have to get going, need to get ready to go to Tia. I hate cutting this post so short but maybe later I will post again and show you something I am really excited about :D

Well I hope you all have a fantastic morning further and I will be back later with another update :)

God Bless and Keep you always <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Three-nager" Stage

Good morning friends!  Hope y'all had a good Monday and start to the week! I was able to get a good nights sleep last night and Eva did ...