Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!

So I'm going to start off my saying....HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!! :D
Hope everybody had a fantastic day and night, I know we did :P hehe

For those of you who have little ones, I hope they looked beyond adorable today in their little costumes. We were walking around from house-to-house with the kids trick-or-treating and the amount of little babies and toddlers in their cute little costumes were adorable beyond words <3 I even landed up telling my parents I will have a baby just to dress them up all cute! :D haha...my daddy wasn't too impressed about that comment LOL but what dad would??

While we were going house-to-house, we came across this mommy and her sweet little super hero who was too scared to go and knock on the door to ask for candy, but the minute my mom offered for me to go with him, his sweet little face just lit up and he ran to take my hand immediately! <3 It was the best feeling having that tiny hand in mine <3 hehe (I think I am officially going crazy)

So that is what I looked like today, I am not even going to tell you what a mission it was to do this make up and to get it just right! #girlproblems

I also managed to do my cousin Jasmine's hair and make up too, and I won't lie I did a pretty good job :D I think those hair and beauty courses are in my path ;) LOL

So this is my gorgeous cousin. Hair and make up done by yours truly :P hehe, I am actually really proud of myself and think I should start doing this more often, but with Jasmine as my dummy :D LOL! <3

More pictures will be posted as soon as I get them from my Tia, but you will all probably see them on her blog first :D

Hope everyone had  SPOOKY Halloween!!

God Bless and keep you always! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Three-nager" Stage

Good morning friends!  Hope y'all had a good Monday and start to the week! I was able to get a good nights sleep last night and Eva did ...