Wednesday, April 20, 2016

{...Wednesday Craziness...}

Happy Wednesday Everyone! :)

Hope you all started your day off with a BANG! because we sure did! I woke up this morning to the sound of Tia cussing out in the kitchen, but in a way of panic. I walk over there and see that the whole kitchen is flooded and I see a huge gush of water coming out of the wall behind the washing machine. Yup...the pipe burst! No one knows how or why it did, but sometime during the night it just decided to burst. I remember hearing that sound of gushing water in my sleep, but I didn't think it would actually be water flooding the kitchen. My parents also heard the noise sometime during the night, but because it has been raining non stop here, they thought it was rain and thought nothing of it. So Tia and I spent the whole morning, from 5;30-8;00 sucking up all the water with the carpet cleaner as well as the mop. Took forever, but we finally got it done! :) The kitchen floor is ruined though, it's almost like it's lifting and indenting so that's not good at all. Let's just hope we can get all these issues straightened out sooner rather than later! 

This week I ran up to the Family Planning Clinic in Wichita to get on some kind of contraceptive. I was on the pill last year for just over a month and ever since I was on that specific contraceptive, my life just took a turn for the worst, especially if I just stopped in the middle of it all! My hormones are all over the place, my mind is having thoughts that I have never had before in my entire life and I am just about done with it all! I think the "pill" has worked it's way out of my system, but I think some serious damage has been done, so that is why I have an appointment for next Wednesday to maybe get put on the patch and just fix this very big problem. I am actually pretty excited because now I can finally regulate myself and get back to the person I was 7 months ago! 
This downfall hasn't only had it's effects on me, but on Steven too and that is NOT going to happen anymore! Just knowing that this is bringing him down as much as it is me really makes me desperate to fix all of this as soon as possible. The reason I didn't do it sooner is because I thought I was fine at one point and figured that the worst part has past...turns out I was wrong! So all of this is getting fixed very soon and I am super excited to have everything back to normal. :) If it's not too much trouble, I ask for all of your Prayers and hopes that this is my answer to solving this horrible problem!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updates on Steven: <3 

He is doing alright...I can't say great, but he is not doing bad either. He's missing his family and me and I can imagine how lonely he must feel at this point. He gets ahold of us as often as he can and when he does, it's the best feeling in the world! <3 I always am reminded that he is not only the love of my life, but my best friend and we talk about everything and anything! I know what they say about telling your military spouse how you're feeling and about your worries while they are deployed.......DON'T DO IT! IT IS FORBIDDEN!!.....but when he asks me to tell him everything, it's almost hard to hold all of that back when he is the only person in the world you actually need and want comfort from. He has been so supportive and has truly been my pillar in all that is going on, and don't worry, it works the other way too LOL I make sure that I am always there when he needs me and I make sure that his state of mind is where it should be and not all over the place. Military life right :) or should I say life in general. I love being a Marine Girlfriend, but I honestly cannot wait to be a Marine Wife <3 All I need to do now is focus on my health while he's away and focus on getting better so that when he comes home, I can focus on starting my new life with him! <3 



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am heading back home in about 2 weeks time to help out with Leeann and Daniel's wedding and I am excited, hopefully that will also keep my mind busy and focus on what really matters and all the Blessings I should be thankful for! <3 

I hope you all have a fantastic Wednesday! :) 
God Bless

xxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Three-nager" Stage

Good morning friends!  Hope y'all had a good Monday and start to the week! I was able to get a good nights sleep last night and Eva did ...