Friday, April 29, 2016

{...A Day In The Life...}

Hello everyone :)

WOW! It has been a very long and stressful week! Between doctors appointments to hectic storms, it has just kept us busy and moving non stop!

We started our week off with some mowing :) 3 acres of land may not look like much to some, but when it comes time to mowing it, it can get a bit overwhelming especially if the riding mower is busted LOL

Here are some pictures of our pretty home! <3

Enjoy!!!



 This wasp decided to make her nest right between the glass on the front door, although we do not want her there, I like to watch how she makes her nest! <3






This last picture is my favorite! <3 Just love how it came out...I guess I am pretty handy with a phone camera ;) haha


I hope you enjoyed those few snippets of what I look out the window and see everyday. <3
After the mowing the lawn I did come inside to 3 HUGE bug bites! One on each thigh and one on my arm, and let me tell you...THEY HURT!


Usually when I get bitten by Mosquito's, they get pretty big and hurt because of the swelling, but this is no Mosquito bite because never have I EVER had bites swell up to be this big! I'm thinking a spider because I don't know about you, but when I look at these pictures the shape and the size just don't look good at all!

If anyone has any suggestions about how to get the swelling down, please let me know! I have tried everything!


                                         ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have been getting tons of warnings about Thunder storms and Tornadoes, although we've been hit with a few Thunder Storms, we have not been hit with a Tornado yet. On Tuesday Tia and I took some food and water down to the storm shelter along with some candles to try and get the smell of mold to lighten up a bit. The last time we all head down to the storm shelter, my dad and Tia had severe allergy attacks to the point where breathing was becoming difficult and that was all due to the mold and dust down in the storm shelter, so we thought that maybe the scent of some candles will help with the smell and we left the door open the whole day to get some fresh air in there. We then packed and gathered what we needed and took everything down there, including all the letters Steven wrote me, all his clothes that I have, the pictures I have of him, and the stuffed bear he bought me at Seaworld haha (I can't find my Build-a-Bear with his voice in it because it's packed somewhere :( I tried looking in a few boxes, but all the boxes I haven't checked are buried underneath more boxes and furniture...so if I tornado hits, I'm gonna lose our little SJ :( but I managed to pack everything else, thank goodness!




Just look at these scary pictures!! And now today we have another Tornado making its way through Texas!

I just Pray for everyone in its path <3 May God put His hand and the blood of His son Jesus over them all! <3

                                               ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updates on Steven <3 

Didn't hear from him for over a week and then finally heard from him yesterday! <3 He is doing well, still have no clue where he is, but as long as he's safe then I'm happy! <3 I miss him terribly and I can't wait for the day he comes home! We were talking about our lives together and just our versions of what our future looks like together...I must say, I am pretty excited! Scared, but excited hehe



I have to honest, I miss watching my man shoot at the range! <3 He absolutely loves and enjoys it and that makes me fall in love with him even more! <3 You may think I'm being weird, but it's one of the many things I love about him! <3
                       
                                            -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that's it for my post today guys! :)

I hope you all have a Blessed and fun-filled weekend! <3

God Bless!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Three-nager" Stage

Good morning friends!  Hope y'all had a good Monday and start to the week! I was able to get a good nights sleep last night and Eva did ...