Thursday, April 14, 2016

{Update on Life}

What's going on guys? :)

So nothing has been happening on my side of the world, but I just thought I would come in and do a little update on my life right now :) (not that anything interesting is going on, but we try right?)

So for the past week I have been sitting at home alone with my dad because my cousins have had school testing that they needed to go and get done. They are home schooled and so they have to drive up to a hotel or certain venue in order to take their State Tests. I remember when I had to do all of that and it's not quite fun LOL but it had to be done. My brother has actually stopped homeschooling and is in an actual school right now and he LOVES it! He does not want to go back to homeschooling at all. I think it's good that he loves going to school, he makes new friends everyday...he actually has a few friends he hangs out with and we honestly couldn't be more proud of him <3

Yeah he's a pain, but what little brother isn't right? Haha I sure do love him though <3

Anyway...update on Steven, he is still out on deployment :( not enjoying it one bit...well he has his moments. He says if I were there I would love the sight of the ocean and he's not wrong haha he knows I love the ocean and the beach so I have no doubt how beautiful and peaceful it must feel out there. We are having a hard time dealing with the distance and not being able to talk to each other everyday, but it is something we have to do and I just try and stay positive and tell myself that this isn't going to last forever and we WILL see each other again <3 I love our relationship because even though this is so hard for us, we both refuse to give up on each oher and if that isn't love then I don't know what is.

Yup...gotta love this man <3

OH...I ALMOST FORGOT!! I haven't mentioned this on my blog (Stupid me) but Steven and I are hockey fans right now...only ones in both our families haha

ANAHEIM DUCKS!!!! WOO HOO!!!!

Yeah this picture was actually taken the weekend before he left when I went up there for our anniversary and to say my final goodbyes (how ironic haha) and as one of my gifts for our anniversary, he bought me this hockey jersey along with tickets to the hockey game that night <3 He really is something special <3 

On a more scary note...the beginning of this week we actually had to seek shelter immediately due to a tornado heading right for us! Thank God it went the other direction, but that fear of not knowing what to do and the thought of all your belongings being destroyed and lost is something I don't ever want to feel again! So I packed an emergency bag so if there ever is another warning all I have to do is grab that bag and run....if I could pack my whole house in there I would, but I just grabbed most of my sentimental values such as my picture of Steven and all the gifts and clothes he ever gave me, my locket that my dad gave me one Christmas, my ring my Great Grandmother gave me when I was little and ofcourse extra clothes and such...but unfortunately not everything I want to keep fits in there so lets hope and Pray no tornado hits anytime soon LOL

So that's it for my update guys, I do want to maybe change my blog up a bit and dedicate a certain day to a certain activity or event, but I have no ideas whatsoever, so if anyone as any ideas, I would love some suggestions. :)

Have a great day everyone and God Bless 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Three-nager" Stage

Good morning friends!  Hope y'all had a good Monday and start to the week! I was able to get a good nights sleep last night and Eva did ...