Friday, April 15, 2016

{...Spring And Stuff...}

Hi everyone! :)

I'm sure you are all enjoying spring as much as we are :) well....except for all the spring cleaning right? Haha Today my Tia did a little carpet cleaning in her room and I grabbed it from her when she was done so I could do the other living room while she tackled school with my cousin. Windows have also been wiped so I guess Spring cleaning has started without us even knowing....well without me even knowing. I'm pretty sure that was my Tia's intention all along haha.

I have an update on Steven...he is doing okay although I did get a message form him yesterday that just about broke my heart :( he said that he is not sleeping well because he has this gut feeling that he is going to get a message from me one day saying I can't do this anymore. This hasn't been easy at all and I have been going through some kind of depression for a while now even before he got deployed, so yes sometimes I do wonder and question if I can do this or not and I won't lie sometimes I have thought about writing him a letter to break it off, but not because I don't love him or because I don't want to be with him anymore, but because I don't want to hurt him and bring him down with all my negativity. Instead I have made the decision to pull myself together and fight through this because in the end he is the only one that can pull me out of this..he has a couple times before, so I will not give up on the life of my life because I know that I am seriously going to regret it one day if I do. So I told him the truth and I reassured him that he will not be receiving that message anytime soon or at all should I say! <3 I love Steven and this is just something we have to push through.

Other than that...nothing new has been going on here. 3 more weeks till I'm heading back to Idaho! I am so excited but at the same time really sad because now I am leaving my family behind and not gonna see them for 2 months round about. So it's not going to be easy, but I'm looking at this as getting busy and making time fly so by the time I'm done working on the wedding with Leeann, Steven should be home soon <3 I Pray to God that time flies.

Other than that, I hope you all have a good day! <3
God Bless

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Three-nager" Stage

Good morning friends!  Hope y'all had a good Monday and start to the week! I was able to get a good nights sleep last night and Eva did ...