Wednesday, April 6, 2016

{Exciting Morning....Not Really!}

It's already Wednesday...my goodness how time is flying! Before I know it, Steven will be headed home and we will be starting our lives together. He got hold of me on Tuesday after a whole week of not hearing from him, he caught the Viral gastroenteritis and was put on bed rest till further notice. He kicked its butt and is feeling a lot better, God is really watching over my angel. <3
Yesterday was so exciting...I have been waiting for Steven's letters to arrive for almost 2 months now, and I actually started to think he wasn't writing me and just asking if I got any of them just to be nice haha, but yesterday my Tia walked into the room and woke me up with 6 letters from Steven!

:) FINALLY!!! :)

In each letter he put in the post-it notes I sent him in a jar for our 1 year anniversary, and he had written on the back of all of them, replying to my note. <3 Brought me to tears with how happy this man makes me. 
So glad you're doing well my babe! I'm so proud of you! <3 


Today I had my first run in with my worst fear....that's right....a SNAKE! 
Once I got dressed and ready, I grabbed Stevens letter I needed to mail out today and I took Jax outside for a little walk up to the mailbox. As I walked up the front of the house, I saw a quick movement from the corner of my eye x_x That's when I saw it slither away towards the front door. I started screaming and Jax just looked at me like I was nuts and ran back to the front door of the house, over the snake!! By then I was halfway up the driveway screaming and crying haha my Tia came out confused with Jax standing behind her legs staring at me haha. She saw the snake and called for my dad who came out ready to kill it! 

(Thank goodness)

I got my mail and made my way back to the house only to find out it was a small garden snake x_x my dad and Tia managed to get the little creature to the back yard, so we all know what that means....I am NOT going outside to get my mail again haha, that's what family members are for! :D 
I have a horrible phobia of snakes, have no idea what the phobia is called, but all I know is my legs turn to jelly and I feel sick when I see or even think about it! x_x 


So that's how my day started! Hope yours started off exciting too. Haha 

Keep well my friends! God Bless <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Three-nager" Stage

Good morning friends!  Hope y'all had a good Monday and start to the week! I was able to get a good nights sleep last night and Eva did ...