Friday, April 1, 2016

{Some Exciting News!}

Hello Dear Friends

A lot has been going here on my side...okay maybe not a lot considering I haven't applied for a job yet, but just as I was about to, I received some amazing and exciting news....!

I AM GOING TO BE AN AUNT!!!!

Steven's sister, Leeann, who is also like a sister to me...called me up on Easter and had me put the call on speaker. At first I didn't understand why, I thought something had happened and was ready to catch a flight back to Idaho, but after I put the phone on speaker, her exact words were, "Tiffany...on November 26th of 2016, how would you like to become an Aunt?"
Well right then and there I started crying! I was so excited by the news that I didn't even realize tears were rolling down my cheeks <3 I also realized that a part of me wasn't only crying for excited, but for sadness as well. Steven is not always able to keep in touch with his family or myself often and knowing how excited he would've been if he were home to hear the news <3 really made my heart hurt. I understand the risks and the sacrifices he has to make with him being in the military and this being his job, but I won't lie....I am struggling a little as a first timer myself.

Steven will also be missing his sisters wedding in July, and that just broke my heart more. Leeann was originally going to have her wedding in November when Steven came home, but some complications came up and was now moved to July, and now with her being pregnant, they had to move it sooner. I am having the privilege of being her Maid of Honor and there was a chance Steven was going to be Daniel's Best Man <3 but life will always find a way to kick a person in the butt! Only great thing Steven will be home for is the birth of our brand new Niece or Nephew and we cannot be more excited! <3

  This picture was taken on Christmas Day by Steven's wonderful mom <3 and this is my new favorite picture by far <3 Not only can you see the love between Steven and myself, but we were being silly and when he saw Renae pull up the camera and point it at us, he immediately pulled me in and gave me the biggest, romantic kiss I have ever had <3 
This man means more to me than life itself, and even though I think I am doing okay with him gone....the truth is I'm not! And when I realize that sometimes, it hits me like a brick in my face! It hits me pretty hard <3 
Just knowing that I have finally found the man I have always dreamed of and now have to sit and wait for him to come home.....it sucks! But I will sit here and wait forever if I have to because he is worth it, and I'm sure if any other military girlfriend or wife is reading this right now...you will agree with me 100%.


These are what I call "My Deployment" photos :) I decided to send a care package to Steven for his Birthday last month and in it I put a whole bunch of goodies like Reeces, Skittles, Protein Bars, a bag of chips, a pack of sour worms, and a jar of sour worms with a note on it that read "Hooked to YOU since 2/7/2015" <3 Along with all those goodies I packed two sketch pads, two boxes of coloring pencils, pencils, and a sharpener. My man loves to draw and I figured that would give him more to do while he's away <3 I also packed one of my Portugal shirts for him (seeing as I'm Portuguese) and one of my blankets both sprayed with my perfume <3 I then made pockets on the flaps of the box and stuck a Slim Jim on the one side, and a birthday letter from me and my family on the other side <3 Now you're probably wondering how he managed to see these pictures....well I saved the best for last <3 I put together a little album with all of the first pictures we ever took together until now <3 we have been together for a year a nearly 2 months so there were a lot of pictures I had to choose from LOL but I also stuck souvenirs from our trips together <3 It was just something really special for my wonderful man <3 

When he was able to get hold of me, he was so excited about everything I had sent and loved every single piece. That's how I know this is all worth it, because at the end of the day, no matter how hard this may be for both of us....we will ALWAYS find our way back to each other, no matter what! <3

Well that's my blog post for today...showing off all the love I have for my man <3 haha 
I would like to know how all of you are doing :) just drop a comment below! Don't be shy! 

Have a great day/night everyone! <3 
God Bless <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Three-nager" Stage

Good morning friends!  Hope y'all had a good Monday and start to the week! I was able to get a good nights sleep last night and Eva did ...