Thursday, January 12, 2017

{...Starting To Feel Great...}

Good Afternoon Sweeties

Today has started off great!! I woke up at 6 AM this morning which never happens because I am usually one who sleeps until non or 1 PM ( by the way...not really proud for admitting that on my blog for all to see ) anyway...I feel amazing!

I really don't mean to sleep in till late hours of the morning, but seeing as I don't have much to do during the day except for clean and keep the house form burning down, I figure why do I need to up so early? I know it's bad and I'm starting to get out of that habit! I have to!


This morning I have been typing up and writing down things I need to get done while I am still at home as well as things I still need to do for my wedding in June. Sometimes I think I have everything done, but then something else always pops up x_x so today I have been typing up daily planners and am starting on a checklist for my wedding planning and plans on how to get those things done!


As you can see...I have a few things overdue. Okay...a lot of things overdue! Haha but that is why I am starting to write things down and I need to start remembering that I have this list on my phone!
If any of you are planning a wedding or a friend is having a wedding soon you can get this app on your phone or tablet called WeddingWire.



I am planning on changing my blog a little, I want to come up with different topics for different days or maybe something to that effect? I don't know.
If any of you have ideas at all or have any questions you want answered, leave your comments down below and I will see what I can do. :)

Have a Blessed day further everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Three-nager" Stage

Good morning friends!  Hope y'all had a good Monday and start to the week! I was able to get a good nights sleep last night and Eva did ...