Thursday, January 5, 2017

{...Extremely Hard Day...}

Good evening friends

So nothing interesting has been going on since the last time I was on here until today. Lets just say I haven't even been married for one month and Steven and I are already going through some issues. Please tell me this is normal with newly weds, or newly wed military couples because I am trying to hold on and I don't know if I can. I love Steven to death, but the disrespect we give each other and the constant tit-for-tat thing is hurtful and tiring, not to mention the name calling sometimes 😢 Some of you might be reading this and saying that we got married too soon, or you're thinking that this is a sign that we are just not meant for each other....I don't know, but I am holding on as long as I can. I keep telling myself its because of the distance and we're both frustrated because we can't be together... whatever the reason, I Pray God pulls us through this dark patch and I ask for you to all Pray for us too. 💑💍

I knew being a wife wasn't going to be easy, especially to a man like Steven. He is stubborn and hard headed and goes through moods like no one I have ever seen before. One minute he is a total sweetheart... loveable, kissing, hugging, etc... then the next minute, its like a switch and he becomes this person who doesn't care about how he makes you feel or if he broke your heart, but like I said I love him and he is a sweetheart most of the time just when he goes into to monster-mode, you know you better get the tissues out. I hope I am not the only one that goes through this with my husband.... if anyone has any advice on how we can resolve this and stop arguing and fighting.....I would love some advice!

Anyway.... besides Steven and I going for each others throats ..... I spent the whole day trying to figure out medical business and making appointments for me to finally go and see doctors about all the things that have been going on with me. If you have been reading my blog for a while you will know that I have so many medical issues with me at the moment, its not even funny. I have kidney issues, ovary issues, other feminine issues that I feel I don't need to mention, my feet have problems, and I have TMJ (Lockjaw) so today has been a day to try and figure all of that nonsense out so I can finally start feeling better.
Also Steven has been trying to get an apartment for us and needs all of the necessary documents in order to get it and not only copies..... notarized copies and apparently no one in my little town or in the city do. They dont do notaries at the banks for non members..... usually they would give a fee for non members to get documents notarized, but no one I spoke to today did. Thankfully the bank that my parents are with notarize documents for non members and so I will get all of that done and dusted on Monday and send it off to Steve so that we can get our apartment.

I have to admit, I am pretty excited to finally start my life and live by my own rules. I have been going through some doubt and worry because I don't know how I'm gonna be able to function not being able to see my parents and brother everyday, but I guess that's the harshness of growing up.... mommy and daddy can't be there to hold your hand anymore.


I have also been reading this book that my Tia has kindly lent to me.... The King's Curse - Philippe Gregory.


For any of you who are interested in King Henry and his six wives... this is the book to read. It really goes into detail of how King Henry became King and how he went about taking over the church of England and not to mention the influence he had over his wives and them over him. He was just a horrible man and I know I say I would've loved to live in this time..... yeah, no thank you! Lol
I love watching and reading about historical events, especially from this era, but not so much to the point where I want to live in that era... not anymore that is.

Well friends, I hope your day was a lot better than mine. We are expecting some snow tomorrow so guess who's gonna be sleeping in and enjoying my warm bed all day......... this girl! Lol

God Bless you friends!
Have a good night! 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Three-nager" Stage

Good morning friends!  Hope y'all had a good Monday and start to the week! I was able to get a good nights sleep last night and Eva did ...