Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Wonderful Wednesday

Good evening everybody! <3

Hope you all had a fantastic Wednesday, if not, always look up to God and thank him that you are here, alive, and healthy! Know that you have a purpose on this Earth and you are truly a blessing in everybody's lives <3






So I am quite proud of myself tonight...I made a yummy dinner for my family and it came out AMAZING!! If you follow my Tia Sandra's blog you would have seen that she posted not only this blog, but my cooking blog as well. I am doing a cooking blog for my senior project at school and I must say, it is scary trying new things, but also very exciting! :D

So as I was saying, I made dinner tonight and look at how it came out...

 I am really proud of myself and I know I have said that a million times by now LOL but I just can't help it :D One of these days I am going to try and make some Portuguese rolls, I am half Portuguese and thought it would be something awesome to learn and make maybe every second weekend.


I don't know about you awesome people, but I am freezing my booty off!! It has gotten so cold, so fast it's actually ridiculous although the only thing that brings a smile to my face are the beautiful Fall Colors <3. The tree outside my Tia's house is BRIGHT red and it looks stunning! On Saturday when we were all on our way to the Linder Farms, we drove past wide open spaces next to the highway and all the trees were a splash of yellow, orange, green, and red! It was stunning.




I honestly love Fall and I'm sure all of you do too <3
Keep warm!!
Have a wonderful evening/day everyone and may God Bless you and keep you always! <3 


4 comments:

  1. Hi Tiffany, I came here through your tia's blog and so far am loving your little corner of the internet:) You may not remember me, but I worked with Tita for many years and have known you since you were a baby. Once or twice you spent the day with us at work, and I remember you as a well-mannered, cooperative, and helpful child. I can barely believe it has been a year since you moved; I wish you, your parents and brother all the very best, in your new home. Your blog is eloquent and well-written (it must run in the family) and I look forward to following your adventures on that side of the big Atlantic. Love and blessings, Bela

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of your cooking babe, you're doing so well. Before you know it, you'll be a wonderful *cookerer* LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing a wonderful job with both of your blogs. Reading your Aunt Sandra's blogs I feel as if I know you...her pride in you comes out loud and clear! Best of luck..keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Bela : I do remember you, how are you doing?? Hope all is well on your side :) Thank you so much for popping in and saying hi <3

    @Tia : Thank you Tia, really means a lot. Maybe one day I will be as good as you ;)

    @Mimi : Thank you so much for the lovely compliment :) means a lot <3

    God Bless you ladies <3

    ReplyDelete

The "Three-nager" Stage

Good morning friends!  Hope y'all had a good Monday and start to the week! I was able to get a good nights sleep last night and Eva did ...