Monday, October 27, 2014

Hmmm....Monday?

Well it is Monday once again and it wasn't exactly a good one x_x I hope nobody else had the same Monday I did, but if you did then how about a little prayer:

Dear Lord Father,
Thank you for the day that you have blessed us with,
even though it wasn't the best,
we just want to thank you for waking us up this morning,
healthy and alive!

In Jesus precious name,
Amen

Hope that made everyone feel better, I know it made me feel better! <3 




So, as horrible as my Monday was, I realized that the Lord has blessed me with amazing people to help me get through my day and put a smile on my face. I thank God everyday for those amazing people because without them, I honestly don't know where I would be. 

But enough of that now, I don't want to be sappy and sad anymore, it's time to put a smile on and stand tall! 


As far as everybody is concerned, Halloween is coming up, my cousins and brother are extremely excited and I am too because I just get to dress up into something cool and make myself look amazing. This year, I am going as like a biker cat woman LOL I know, you probably thinking I'm crazy, but what the heck?! hehe...my cousin Jasmine is going as a Bunny, my other cousin Nicholas is going as a super hero, and my annoying little brother Colby is going as a very creepy looking clown, and when I say creepy....we mean keep-the-mask-in-the-closet creepy! 

I hope all of you are looking forward to Halloween too!!


Well now with that all said, I think it's time for bed. I am always looking forward to bedtime now because it's starting to get cold and I just love snuggling up in bed with my little Doxin, Jax <3



Have a great day/night everyone and God Bless you and keep you always!!

2 comments:

  1. God's blessings on you too, each and every day.

    Love and hugs ~ FlowerLady

    P.S. I've been a follower of your aunts blog for years now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much FlowerLady! <3

      It's very nice to meet you :)

      Delete

The "Three-nager" Stage

Good morning friends!  Hope y'all had a good Monday and start to the week! I was able to get a good nights sleep last night and Eva did ...