Thursday, October 30, 2014

Lola's Day


So this is what I have been doing all day while the others play games and chill LOL I have Portfolios coming out of nowhere and I am really not impressed, but I guess I should try and enjoy it since it is my last year of school!! WOO-HOO!!

I'm probably going to regret saying that once I'm out LOL but for now, let's just keep it at WOO-HOO!!

You probably wondering if I'm going to college when I'm out of high school...well the answer is no. I am planning on taking either Hair and Beauty courses or go into Fitness training and later on become a fitness instructor. The reason I chose these two specific things is because I think it would be quite fun to work with hair and nails and all that fun stuff ;) I am a real girly girl and I think that would fit me best, but then I get fitness training thrown into my plate as well and I honestly think that is something I would really enjoy. Since I have been dancing for 13-14 years, I would think that that is what I want to do. I love the pain you feel in the morning after a good work out, always have loved that feeling and now that I have stopped dancing I have to try and do my own thing to keep this little body in shape!

So those are my plans for the future, prayers that they work out! :D

Look at who decided to bug me for treats today! <3
Little Lola is just the funniest little dog, if you crunch paper or something that sounds like food you don't even have to turn your head for you to know she is there. I just had to give a treat to that little face...come on...how can you not??

Tomorrow is Halloween and I am super excited to get my cat on! There is no school tomorrow, but for me (obviously) there will be LOL, but I will do what I can tonight and tomorrow morning so that I have the weekend all to myself. This weekend is going to be busy, but it's going to be a family weekend and I could not be more excited, honestly don't remember when last we went out as a WHOLE family (my Tia will know what I mean LOL)

Well it was nice popping in and reading everybody's wonderful comments on my posts, you guys make me extremely excited and happy and I honestly can not wait for this blog to really take off. I would not be able to do this without you wonderful angels! <3

Have a Blessed Thursday further everyone!!
God Bless and keep you always <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Three-nager" Stage

Good morning friends!  Hope y'all had a good Monday and start to the week! I was able to get a good nights sleep last night and Eva did ...