Sunday, October 25, 2015

{Winter is Upon Us}

Hi everyone :)

How are we all doing? I hope you are all doing well and getting ready for winter! Can you believe winter is here already? Anyway...a lot has happened since the last time I was here, where do I begin?...

Well....in about 3 weeks I'm heading to California to spend 5 days with my man and going with him to the Marine Corps Ball which I am extremely excited about. The last time I saw Steven was in June and it's been 5 months! I am so excited to finally be in the arms of my true love once again <3


While I am impatiently waiting to leave for California, I have been working...which I forgot to mention...I got a job as a substitute teacher at a daycare looking after little ones from tiny little babies to 5 year old kids, and I have to say, I actually kind of love it! I want to pull my hair out sometimes, but just sitting with them and watching how they learn and grow really makes my heart warm <3 but unfortunately this was a summer job and ends in 3 weeks and will only open up again next year, which means I need to start looking for a new job x_x but I'm only gonna start doing that once I get back from California, I want to spend as much time with Steven as possible before his 9 month deployment next year.

I have been told many times that military life is not for everyone, and now I understand why, but I refuse to give up on my dream because he is everything I have ever wanted and more. This has been a tough journey so far, and I have no doubt in my mind it's gonna get harder, but I am willing to fight through it all if it means spending my life with the man of my dreams <3
You're probably thinking I'm crazy and obsessive while reading this LOL but after been hurt so many times and you start thinking that no man will ever treat you right, this just happened to be a Blessing from God himself, He sent me a man that is respectful, trustworthy, funny, responsible, and has a heart of pure gold and I am truly grateful for him <3


So that is my blog post for today :) I am going to try and keep at it everyday from now on...and I know I have said that a couple MILLION times haha but I will try from now on, because I actually miss my blog and writing :) 

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and I hope you all have an AWESOME week ahead :)<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Three-nager" Stage

Good morning friends!  Hope y'all had a good Monday and start to the week! I was able to get a good nights sleep last night and Eva did ...