Monday, October 26, 2015

{Busy Monday!}

And so Monday is done! I'm pretty excited about that...I have had a long, but fun day with my little troublemakers at work. They are so cute and can sometimes be polite, but most of the times they are defiant and have no ears at all and that kind of makes me rethink having a child anytime in the near future LOL!

I am up super late because I was actually watching Monday Night Raw with my family (yes..I am a WWE fan! Have been since I was tiny LOL) and it only ends at 9 PM, so I took a later shower and on top of that I needed to wash my hair and still make it look like pretty hair once I was out haha mostly because I might see my man tomorrow over skype because they might get back from being on the ship for a week (hopefully) and so I decided to make myself look pretty for when I see him.

After a long day at work, mom and I came home to dinner already made and dad had bought a bottle of wine for my mother...talk about a true Blessing right there! My dad is amazing and has gone out of his way to keep us safe and happy...hence moving all the way across the ocean. I'm not saying its safer where we are, but its a lot safer to where we used to be and I have my parents to thank for actually sacrificing everything to give us the life we have dreamed of having.


I guess you can say I'm daddy's little girl...hehe

Well this was a random post, but I just wanted to tell you about my day and just brag about my family a little, but other than that I hope you all had a wonderful Monday...I'm actually gonna go to bed because it's pretty late and I need to be up early...so...goodnight! <3

1 comment:

The "Three-nager" Stage

Good morning friends!  Hope y'all had a good Monday and start to the week! I was able to get a good nights sleep last night and Eva did ...