Friday, October 30, 2015

{The Excitement Kicking In!}


So Fall is finally here, and I am so excited! Not too keen on the cold weather, but that's nature for you I guess! I actually stole these pictures from my Tia's Facebook page because I just love the beautiful Fall pictures she takes on her camera. These pictures were actually taken last year, but who cares right.....FALL IS HERE!! <3

I woke up this morning exhausted because I could not fall asleep last night and ended up going to bed at 2 AM and it looks like the same is going to happen tonight, which sucks because I need to be up early tomorrow to help Steven's mom take the fur babies to the vet. We are going to be taking Chevy which is Leeann's Chocolate Lab pup and we are also taking Sammy which is Steven's Golden Lab. He's a bit of an old boy and he has a horrible skin condition going on and so we are taking him in for the second time to see if they can figure out what he got into or what is going on, so Prayers that everything is okay with our fur babies! <3

It's one of those nights where I am missing my family back home and now the family in Texas :( I just scrolled through some pictures of all of us from when we were living together all the way through our final moments together and it is heartbreaking. We had amazing moments together and gorgeous memories, I just hope soon enough we will be able to go visit and we could be together again!

Because this is my blog and I feel safe to speak my mind here...I am a little heartbroken that I only got to spend a short amount of time with my Tia who is like a second mother, best friend, aunt and big sister all in one person. She was there for some things and unfortunately missed others, but I got to know her properly and that was what I have been waiting to do since I started walking and talking LOL. I have mentioned before that my Tia moved to the States when I was only a year old, probably going onto 2 years and so I never "knew" her as a person and now that I have she is gone again :( this is not an attack on my aunt, my uncle, or my family in general, but like I said...this is my blog and I feel safe to speak my mind and my feelings. But...life goes on and we have no choice but to get on with it.

I think It's time I leave this post off here :) I hope you all have a wonderful night and an awesome Friday! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Three-nager" Stage

Good morning friends!  Hope y'all had a good Monday and start to the week! I was able to get a good nights sleep last night and Eva did ...