Thursday, May 16, 2019

A lot of Firsts!

Good Morning Friends!

A lot has happened since the last time I've been on here and let me tell you....life just keeps getting a bit more hectic! 

I had my first Mother's Day which was absolutely wonderful and I couldn't be more grateful to be mother to the most beautiful little girl in the world! 
On Mother's Day morning, my hubby came home from work and took Little Eva over to her grandma's so I could sleep in. I managed to sleep in an extra 2 hours!! It may not seem like much, but for me, it was amazing! 
I had coffee waiting for me from our local coffee place in town that we love, and when I went downstairs, I found a huge card from "Evangeline" and a vase full of flowers and a chocolate bar from my hubby! It was all so very sweet. 


I also received a card from my mom with a beautiful gift along with it....


This beautiful gold necklace represents the bond and love between Grandmother, Mother, and Granddaughter and it was just the PERFECT first Mother's Day gift! 
I love it so much, but unfortunately my daughter has already broken the chain, so now I need to go and get that fixed. I know better than to wear necklaces around her because she is most definitely my child....loves anything that is sparkly and shiny! 

I hope all you momma's out there had a very Blessed and spoiled Mother's Day with your kids! 


Before Mother's Day, we had a very exciting and very scary event happen in the James' house as well.....EVA IS NOW MOBILE!
That's right...Eva started crawling about a week ago and she is loving it! She still gets a little frustrated, especially on hard flooring, but she is loving that she can now move around and chase after the other kids! 

It breaks my heart how fast she is growing up, but at the same time, I love watching how much is changing and developing! She is also finally starting to sleep through the night...somewhat! LOL
She will still wake up one time throughout the night to get changed and fed and then we just cuddle in my bed and honestly....I try and soak up all the baby cuddles I can! It blows my mind how tiny she used to be and that she actually seemed so small on my chest. Now she is too heavy that it actually makes it hard for me to breathe. But I honestly don't care because eventually I won't be able to have her sleep on my chest at all! 


It has been an amazing journey so far and I am excited for it to continue! 

Anyway, Little Miss is already in bed and I want to get a quick shower in before I hop into bed too. 
I will try and be back for another blog post to keep you posted on our wonderful journey with Miss Evangeline Odete!

Have a good night friends! 
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Three-nager" Stage

Good morning friends!  Hope y'all had a good Monday and start to the week! I was able to get a good nights sleep last night and Eva did ...