Friday, March 29, 2019

Finally Settled In



Good Morning Friends.

I am finally able to sit down and type up a blog post. I did not leave my blog hanging after my last post, I promise! I typed up a post and everything and then for some reason, my laptop went all crazy and deleted my entire post...TWICE! I don't know what happened, but after that I just got caught up with our move and moving into a new house with a 9 month old present isn't very easy.

Steven got a new position at his job working night shift, so when he gets home from work every morning, he sleeps all day...so I have pretty much moved into this house by myself all while continuing my mommy duties. The only time I got help was on the 2 days Steven gets off which was an amazing little break for me and my body.


But now my house is finally how I want it...well...almost. I still have a few tweeks I wanna make here and there and then it will be done!

I do love my house so far, I will even go as far to say I love it more than our house in California! The setup is perfect and I think it might be bigger, Not that it matters, but just thought I'd throw that in there! 😊
The only downfall to this place is it's a duplex which wouldn't have bothered me before because our home in Cali was a duplex, but our neighbors in this one are so obnoxiously loud, it's actually driving me crazy!

Other than that, we are loving it! It's not Texas, but I suppose it will do.


Now that I caught you all up, I would like to just update you on Little Miss 😊
Evangeline is adjusting to life here pretty well. She saw snow for the first time, and let me tell you, she is not used to the cold here. Being born in California and living there the beginning of her life, she was a little bit confused as to why it wasn't as warm here!
She is standing by herself (she has to be holding onto something though), She is still working on that balance of hers, but I think she is going to be walking before she even learns how to crawl. She still hates to be on her tummy, so crawling is not much of an option for her!

Steven and I are trying to enjoy her at this age as much as we can, especially before she is mobile LOL it's nice to just leave her in front of the TV with some toys if I need to get housework done or cook dinner. I do put her in her walker so she can come and see what I'm doing sometimes. She likes to stand by the dishwasher while I'm loading and unloading it, so I let her walk around with me. It's also if she doesn't wanna be left alone or she has her clingy days, then I'll keep her with me as much as possible!


Well I've caught you up on pretty much everything. Now I have to go book appointments, get my baby ready to go down for a nap and I am going to enjoy a nice, hot cup of coffee because this momma needs it!

I hope you all have a Blessed day!
Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Three-nager" Stage

Good morning friends!  Hope y'all had a good Monday and start to the week! I was able to get a good nights sleep last night and Eva did ...