Wednesday, January 7, 2015

{Beautiful Wednesday!}

Good Morning Beauties!! :D

Happy Wednesday! Hope you are all doing well and smiling...why? Because you are all beautiful and we should thank God for waking us up this morning healthy and alive :)

I know I haven't been posting on my blog lately, I am such a bad person x_X haha, but I am going to try and keep on it from now on :) and that's a promise ;)

I know some of you might look at this picture and think "why in the world would she put such an ugly picture up"....well this picture is my view from my bedroom window, it's not much, but just look at how beautiful it is today...the sun is finally shining a bit stronger than it has been in a while, and I don't know if you can tell, but I am quite excited haha. The snow is melting all around and there is nothing but that gross brown, mushy snow......yea no not my favorite!!

I won't lie, this year is starting off great, I have deleted all the negative things out my life.....okay maybe not all, but I'm working on it LOL....but everything that has brought me down and made me feel like I am not worth anything, that has all been left in the wonderful year of 2014 :)

I hope are all starting your year off with the same feeling I am and if you ever feel like you need someone to talk to, even though you do not know, please know that I will be here to listen and help as best I can :) so feel free to drop me an e-mail <3

I hope you all have a Beautiful Wednesday!

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Three-nager" Stage

Good morning friends!  Hope y'all had a good Monday and start to the week! I was able to get a good nights sleep last night and Eva did ...